Black Friday 2022 - Until Sunday Nov 27thGet $150 off any USA trip - (use code: BLACKFRIDAYUSA) & $500 off International Trips* - (use code: BLACKFRIDAYINT) *excludes: Costa/Caribbean/Jerusalem/Thailand
Parent Child Costa Rica Adventure
Parents, have you ever sent your teenager off on a youth adventure and thought, "I want to go!"?
Or wished someone else could plan your trip, take you to the coolest spots, and take care of all the meals so you could just enjoy family time?
We hear you!
Better Screen Time is teaming up with Youth Wilderness Experiences for an exclusive parent-teen adventure to Costa Rica!
Besides having some serious fun, this Costa Rica adventure will help you and your teen:
- Connect. Get adventurous with your teen and help them know you're on their team!
- Unplug and reset. Forgetting about your phone is a great way to kickstart better tech habits for you and your teen.
- Experience awe and wonder. Time spent outdoors can reset your mind, your body, and your spiritual compass.
- Try new things. When was the last time you tried something for the first time? (We hear it's the secret to staying young!)
- Reflect and realign. Daily devotionals will inspire and motivate parents and teens to connect with what matters most.
Andrea (Better Screen Time) and Glen (Youth Wilderness Experiences) are excited to bring their expertise in digital wellbeing and outdoor experiences to you—parents and teens who are looking for adventure, learning, and growth in a seriously incredible way. Space is limited, so now's the time to sign-up. We'd love to adventure with you and your teen in beautiful Costa Rica!
March 21st-29th (2024 Trip)9 days 8 nights (Registration now open!)
- Costa Rice Partnered Adventure
- 8 Day 7 Night
- Food Included
- Adventures Included
- Flights are NOT Included
- Surfing, Rappelling, White Water Rafting, Jungle Swing, Zip lining, Jungle lodge
- Parents and their child (ren) over the ages of 14
Trip Itinerary & FAQ's
When: Wednesday June 5th - Saturday June 8th
4 day 3 night backpacking/hiking experience