Black Friday 2021 - Until Saturday 4thGet $150 off any USA trip - (use code: ywe150) & $500 off Guatemala/Peru/Chiapas trip - (use code: ywe500)
Hiking Volcanoes in Guatemala
Have you ever wanted to hike to the top of a volcano? Have you ever wanted to watch a volcano erupt? What if we told you that we are going on a trip where we will to the top of a dormant volcano and watch an active volcano erupt all night!?
We will also be spending our time in local villages helping them improve their communities and spending time with the children in their schools. This trip is the perfect mix of adventure, humanitarian service, and culture!
This Guatamala trip will be filled with volcanoes, lava, camping on a volcano, humanitarian service, cliff jumping, scripture study, amazing food, firesides, zip lining and so much more. Come with us on and adventure of a lifetime!
PASSPORT IS REQUIRED!
July 16th - 23rd-9 day 8 night in Guatemala
- Humanitarian service, adventures, and hiking to see a volcano erupt
- 8-12 girls between the ages 16-19, 8-12 boys between the ages 16-19, 2 trip leaders and 2 parents
- Volcano Hiking Guatemala Experience
- 9 Day/8 Nights
- Food Included
- Adventures Included
- Flights are NOT Included
What to Expect...
Trip Itinerary & FAQ's
- The adventure begins! Pick up from the airport or hotel at 9 am (there are redeye options or you can fly in the night before. Hike volcano Pacaya.
- Church in Antigua. Head to the village. Hike into the village. Culture night, sleep in the village.
- Humanitarian work in the village, hike out.
- Ziplining, Lake Atitlan, cliff jumping
Hike Indian Nose hike or mountain hiking Mayan trail. Drive to Antigua
Hike Volcano Acatenango/Fuego
Hike Volcano Acatenango/Fuego – afternoon – Antigua/souvenirs
When: Wednesday June 5th - Saturday June 8th
4 day 3 night backpacking/hiking experience