Black Friday 2021 - Until Saturday 4thGet $150 off any USA trip - (use code: ywe150) & $500 off Guatemala/Peru/Chiapas trip - (use code: ywe500)
Big Rock Candy Mountain Adventure
If you love adventure then this is the YWE trip for you! We will spend the days river rafting, rappelling, biking, zip lining, climbing and soooo much more! In the mornings and night we will have the most amazing scripture studies and at night we will sit around the campfire and talk about how we discovered the Divine Creator that day through His creations. If you love God, the outdoors, adventure and meeting new people then you have come to the right place!
This is our only trip that is open to 14 year olds! We will have two different groups and campsites on this trip. One for 14-15 year olds and one for 16-19 year olds. Most activities will be done separately according to the age group.
Trip #1: June 12th-16th-5 Day 4 night
Trip #2: June 19th-23rd-5 Day 4 night
- Big Rock Candy Mountain, near Richfield Utah
- We'll be river rafting, zip lining, rappelling, climbing, and so much more. Campfires, s'more's, and getting to know God through his creations is what this trip is all about.
- Up to 30 boys and girls between the ages 14-15 and up to 30 boys and girls ages 16-18. Up to 10 trip leaders, and professional guides for rappelling and river rafting.
- Big Rock Candy Mountain Experience
- 5 Day/4 Nights
- Food Included
- Adventures Included
What to Expect...
Trip Itinerary & FAQ's
- We will meet at the Big Rock Candy Mountain (near Richfield Utah) between 1:30-2pm. After you get checked in and put all your gear in the bunk house the adventure begins!
- Each day will be filled with new adventure sports. One day will be white water rafting, the next will be rappelling off a waterfall, the next will be tubing, another day will be filled with zip lining and ropes courses. You get the picture. It will be non stop adventure!
- Each morning we will begin with scripture study and each night will be filled with actual firesides around the fire. Our focus will be to help the participants learn how they hear God’s voice! Not only will each participant come home with an increased relationship with God but also with countless friends that will help them stay strong in the gospel of Jesus Christ