Black Friday 2021 - Until Saturday 4thGet $150 off any USA trip - (use code: ywe150) & $500 off Guatemala/Peru/Chiapas trip - (use code: ywe500)
“A horse is the projection of peoples’ dreams about themselves – strong, powerful, beautiful – and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.”- Pam Brown
Wyoming Horseback & Fishing Adventure
Do you love the feel of being in the mountains surrounded by pine trees, crystal clear lakes, and blue skies as far as the eye can see? Do you love to fish, hike and swim in mountain lakes? Then you have found the adventure you are looking for!
We will be spending 5 days in Wyoming surrounded by the “Magic” mountains in the Bridger Wilderness area. We will be camping at the crystal clear Lake Alice. To get there you will saddle up your own horses and ride 8+ miles into the wilderness! Our professional guides will keep the novice horse rider safe but will also challenge the experienced riders on new trails every day!
Not only will we be horseback riding to different panoramic peaks and ridges each day but we will also fill our days with fishing for some of the most beautiful/big trout you have ever seen (if wanted), axe throwing, swimming, and a million other adventures! At night we will gather around the fire and eat gourmet meals, provided by our chefs, as we talk about how God spoke to us that day.
Guess who is one of our guides for the trip? Stewart Peterson! He is famous for is roles as Joseph Smith, Against the Crooked Sky and Where the Red Fern Grows. We will get the chance to hear his wisdom as he teaches us how to ride horses, cooks amazing food, and takes around one of the most beautiful spots on planet earth!
- Lake Alice Wyoming (near Cokeville)
- Horseback camping and fishing adventure!
- 10-15 boys and 10-15 girls age 15-19
August 2-65 days / 4 nights
- Wyoming Horseback & Fishing Adventure
- 5 days / 4 nights
- Food Included
- Adventures Included
What to Expect...
Trip Itinerary & FAQ's
- We will meet at the trailhead near Cokeville Wyoming and get our packs situated and loaded on the horses. You will then meet your guides and trip leaders as we get to know each other and go over horse safety. Then you will get on your horse and ride in almost 10 miles to Lake Alice!
- Each day we will get on the horses and go for rides to new locations and peaks! You are going to love getting to know your horse as it takes you on a new adventure each day. Not only will we be doing a ton of horseback riding but we will also have time to fish, swim, hike, axe throw, and so much more!
- Each morning and night will be filled with scripture study, firesides by actual fires, games, s’mores, and some of the best food on this side of the Mississippi!